This episode features Ell Duclos and Courtney from the Thoughts That Manifest Podcast. We chat all things about friendship, family, abandonment wounds, loss and grief, self care and astrology + so much more. Ell is a Manifestation and Mindset coach and Courtney works in Critical Care. A powerful episode on all things deep, dark and beautiful in life.
Featured Resources on the episode
- Thoughts That Manifest Podcast
- Thoughts That Manifest Instagram
- Ell Duclos – Instagram
- Ell Duclos – Website
- Courtney – Instagram
- Phi on The Thoughts That Manifest Podcast
- Learn more about 1:1 Coaching with Phi here.
- Apply for 1:1 Coaching with Phi here.
- Book a Human Design Reading with Phi here.
- Pre-order Phi’s debut book; The Great Unlearning: Awakening to Living an Aligned and Authentic Life.
Chatting to Ell Duclos and Courtney from the Thoughts That Manifest Podcast
Hello Beautiful Souls, today I am so excited to have Ell and Courtney from the Thoughts That Manifest Podcast which is all about inspiring people to awaken their mind to their limitless potential. I was recently on their podcast a couple of weeks ago and I’ll link it to you in the show notes it was such a beautiful deep conversation on uncovering your soul purpose through human design. We also discussed all things related to self love, self care and soul alignment!
Ell Duclos and Courtney Human Design
- Ell – Manifesting Generator 5/1
- Courtney – Emotional Projector – 4/6
What's covered speaking to Ell and Courtney from the Thoughts That Manifest Podcast
- Describing each other, Ell and Courtney’s friendship of over 20 years!
- Having other friends
- Long distance friendships and navigating that
- Looking at their charts together I found it interesting that their energies overlaid to become one channel that’s activated is struggle – Ell has the energy of fear of purpose in the sense not living up to your full potential or that life is meaningless, Courtney has the energy of the fighter.
- Abandonment Wounds
- Feeling and being alone
- Loss and Grief
- Being Parentless
- Drugs and Addiction
- Book Recommendations: Mother Hunger
- Trigger Warning: Suicide, Death
- Feeling like a saviour matyr
- The channel of Judgement in Human Design
- Emotions such as anger
- Inner Child Work
- Running your own business
- What the houses mean in Astrology and a quick, simple and easy to understand overview
- New Moon June 2023 Gemini
- Self Care